Our own Steve Bruner will be on the Ultra Light Startups panel on December 2, speaking about how to get from a concept to a website and of course, pimping WordPress. Other panelists are:
- Paul Berry, CTO of HuffingtonPost
- Gil Beyda, Founder and Managing Partner of Genacast Ventures
- Vinicius Vacanti, Co-Founder of Yipit.com
From the Ultra Light Startups website:
You have a great idea for a startup business. It’s a concept nobody has thought of before and you’re sure it will change the world – and make millions in profit. The problem is, you’ve never built a website before. So how do you implement your idea? Come to this event and find out – hear from startup experts who have done all it before..
- An outline of the common technology platforms used to build websites. How to determine which one is right for your project.
- Hiring a freelancer or a software development agency
- Recruiting a technical co-founder
- Building it yourself
- An outline of the essential product and project management skills necessary to be successful
- And much more…
You can watch the panel here. The good stuff starts about 18 minutes in: